With the holiday season almost upon us, here’s a few last minute gifts to consider for the busy entrepreneur in your life:
1. Air Purifier: statistics show that indoor air can be 100 times less clean than outdoor air. Overcome that problem by getting an air filter for him or her, for a cleaner, healthier work space.
2. WristWatch: we all tell the time, but some of us do it in style. Top brands include Seiko, Rolex, IWC, Cartier & Breitling.
3. Subscriptions: no not to magazines! Whether it's movies, audio-books or even stock images, subscription services can take the work out of finding what you need, making it a thoughtful gift for any working professional.
4. Charging Station: charging stations are great options, especially for tech entrepreneurs.
5. Cashmere: If you want to go all out, but keep it simple go for classic pieces and colors which she/he can get use out of all year round. And since it's going to get so much use, go ahead and spend a little extra, they’re worth it!
6. Sports Accessories: this is a broad area, basically whatever she/he is intro, I’m sure there's a range of gifts available within that niche, so you can’t go too far wrong with those.
7. Travel Carrier: from ultra light to super luxury, there's a great range of travel accessories out there. Consider upgrading his/her luggage or some other travel accessories which make all those business trips run smoothly.
Hope you get those in time, and have a wonderful holiday season!
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!